Mita Sneakers Creative Director, Shigeyuki Kuni, speaks on ASICS GEL-LYTE III OG Design Continue reading Footwear| Shigeyuki Kunii Gives Details Behind @mitasneakers x @AsicsAmerica Collaboration
• Known UK based retailer and collaboration specialist END. has teamed with ASICS for yet another sensational delivery but this time with a savory colorway. For the collaboration, the two powerhouses utilize the Gel-Lyte III for this Japanese inspired release. … Continue reading Footwear| @EndClothing x @MyAsics Heat-Up With “Wasabi” Gel-Lyte Collab
Style: Gel-Lyte III “Green Hampton“ Features: Apart of the “Christmas Holiday Pack” this rendition focuses on a blend of fabrics and colors such as it’s beige leather toe or the furry suede upper along with the patten … Continue reading Footwear| 3 New Releases To Why @AsicsAmerica Should Be In Your Closet This Fall
• Sneaker experts & design brand Sneakerness has teamed up with reputed running sneaker brand ASICS for an honorable rendition of the fan-favorited Gel-Lyte V‘s. Paying homage to the European’s sneaker conventions first use of the Japanese imprint, the two … Continue reading Footwear| Check Out European Passport Inspired Collab of @Sneakerness x @MyAsics Gel-Lyte V’s
• ASICS is tapping back into a color-world that has taken a short hiatus, but is always eye-catching when done correctly. Since the “Red Octobers” released … Continue reading Footwear| @AsicsAmerica Unveils Spiciest Look For The Gel-Lyte III & Gel-Lyte V
• ASICS revisits two of their more popular silhouettes, the Gel-Lyte V and Gel-Lyte III‘s, for their latest release of the “Borealis” pack. The Japan based … Continue reading Footwear|@ASICSamerica Northern Light Inspired “Borealis” Pack Set To Release
• Australian sneaker store Highs and Lows has joined forces with premier sneaker brand ASICS for a modish make of the new Tiger Gel V model. Dubbed the “Medic” due to the inspired colorways of olive and khaki shades that similar to the military medics’ uniforms. This style makes great use of a predominantly black garment leather upper with olive perforated suede and subtle pops of red and white and a Finishing touch of the 3M ASICS stripes and a neoprene tongue, all resting peacefully on a clean white sole unit.
We have to wait til May 16th for the official release of the Highs and Lows x ASICS Tiger Gel V “Medic” but we do have a few photos to hold you over and give a better look.
ENJOY THE HIGHS & LOWS x ASICS TIGER GEL V “MEDIC” BELOW! Continue reading “Footwear| Highs and Lows x ASICS Tiger Gel V “Medic””
• Hailing from Germany is renown sneaker store Afew, which recently collaborated with athletic sneaker brand ASICS for a new iteration of their ever popular Gel Lyte 3 retro running shoe. Afew’s hometown of Dusseldorf, has a proven Japanese based community (second largest after Japan) and to pay homage to the history installed in this community, Afew drew inspiration from the infamous Japanese koi carp. The Afew x ASICS Gel Lyte III “Koi” is presented in a special wooden box, inspired by a classic Japanese Bento Box, and includes two extra pairs of specially designed laces (wasabi and soy sauce!), a white dust-bag and some Afew x ASICS chopsticks. Stay tune for the whole package will be released on Japan Day 2015 (May 30), and comes with a handy booklet explaining the full story behind the celebration.
ENJOY THE VISUAL LOOKBOOK FOR THE Afew x ASICS Gel Lyte III “Koi” BELOW! Continue reading “Footwear| A First Look at the Afew x ASICS Gel Lyte III “Koi””
• ASICS showcases their 2015 Summer design using their infamous silhouette, the Gel-Lyte V with their trippy series “Tie Dye”. The ASICS Gel-Lyte v “Tie Dye” pack is presented into two color-ways that described as “Day Dye” and “Nite Dye” … Continue reading Footwear| ASICS Gel Lyte V “Tie Dye” Pack
• To indulge in 25 years of successfully designing one of the top athletic/cross country sneakers, ASICS has decided to deliver another legendary pair. Joining forces with Boston’s Concept to design the all new Gel Lyte III using an Olympic colorway. The construction of these kicks features suede, leather and mesh surrounding a perforated toe box designated for added breath-ability. Making excellent use of the white, red, blue and gold hues, the popular stitched branding strips are gold on the outer and silver on the inner. Last detail on these 25th Anniversary editions are the navy-colored rope laces.
The Concepts x ASICS Gel Lyte III 25th Anniversary will be available at Concepts beginning April 25.
ENJOY THE LOOK BELOW! Continue reading “Footwear| Concepts x ASICS Gel Lyte III 25th Anniversary”