• Nike endorses season changes with great excitement as they tend to make timely releases for some of their most popular sihlouettes. With Spring/Summer for 2015 present, Nike takes this opportunity to establish a market for the Nike LeBron 12 EXT RC. The “Rubber City” edition of the LeBron 12’s features an upper adorned with a tire tread-inspired textile, finished with a contrasting chrome Swoosh. This LeBron iteration is also punctuated by a translucent ice outsole, a signature addition to many Jordan and Nike Basketball models. This edition palys as a dedication release to Ohio and Akron’s established rubber industry.
Saturday, April 25 is the expected release date from nike.com/sportswear and select retailers.
ENJOY THE LOOK BELOW!
Continue reading “Footwear| Nike LeBron 12 EXT “Rubber City””
• Nike found much success from the Nike Huarache NM “Blue Lagoon” release, which lead to the LEBRON 12. This silhouette from Nike is one of the most popular sneakers that NIKE has released, and in a new colorway, BLUE LAGOON, the expected … Continue reading Fashion| Look at Nike’s LeBron 12 “BLUE LAGOON”
• In October Nike took our imagination to another level and introduced the stylish diffusion silhouette of the LeBron 12 “Lifestyle’s”. Using King James’ signature basketball line as a starting point, the new series was developed for off-the-court wear, and now this … Continue reading Fashion| Nike Fall/Winter 2014 LeBron 12 Lifestyle “Denim”
• This week Nike has introduced the latest sneaker into its popular LeBron James franchise – the LeBron 12 Lifestyle. As usual the sportswear giant starts with sport and bridges the look and technology into its lifestyle category. Specifically developed … Continue reading Fashion| Nike LeBron 12 Lifestyle
• We Hear Nike finally decided to officially unveiled the latest performance shoe for All-Star Basketball Player LeBron James. In need of The update features in the Nike LeBron 12 collide superior cushioning, deluxe support and natural flexibility that gives James a sneaker that helps improve his … Continue reading Fashion | Nike Officially Showcases the LeBron 12
• Cleveland’s NBA savior LeBron James’ released a series of signature b-ball sneakers which are set for a trio of reissues, as the LeBron 11, LeBron 11 Elite and LeBron 11 Low are given a fresh set of colorways. The LeBron 11‘s signature sharp, jagged lines are maintained in combination with subtle polka dots, striped textures and pops of metallic color for a bold, standout look. While these are incredibly brash, head turning sneakers, they are certainly not the boldest of James’ creations, with the ‘2k14‘, ‘What The‘ and ‘Atomic Mango‘ sneakers all giving the Maison LeBron collection a run for its money. … Continue reading Fashion| Nike Maison LeBron Collection
• Nike presents the LeBron 11 EXT in a new limited edition premium version, boldly entitled “Kings Crown.” Featuring a full black nubuck upper with embossed details, metallic Armorposite overlays and an icy outer sole certainly make this basketball shoe … Continue reading Sneakers|Nike LeBron 11 EXT QS “Kings Crown”
• The latest in the Nike LeBron collection gets the “South Beach” treatment. The LeBron 11 returns in the iconic pink and teal colors that remind of the Miami neighborhood. First seen on the LeBron 8 in 2010, the colorway … Continue reading Sneakers|New Nike leBron 11 “South Beach”
• Nike and King James have to be completely satisfied with introductory release to the LeBron 11 EXT. On April 10th, the extremely highly anticipated “Blue Suede” LeBron 11’s will hit shelves. Featuring a game royal suede upper with matching laces … Continue reading Sneakers|Nike LeBron 11 EXT “Blue Suede”
• After covering the Basketball Elite Hero Series, we at GoodGarbs have come across what originated as a sociological sneaker experiment that has developed into a cultural phenomenon; Nike Basketball has chosen to advance with the “What The” concept with a couple signature silhouettes … Continue reading Sneakers|Nike ‘What The” Lebron 11 & KD VI