Ceeze returns Wit Air Jordan ! “Off-Louis” V2 Continue reading Footwear| “Off-Louis” Air Jordan 1 V2 by @Ceeze17 Set To Drop This Weekend
Check Out 3 New Air Jordan’s Dropping Soon Continue reading Footwear| Three Pairs of Air Jordans You Should Be On The Look Out For
• Renown luxury footwear brand Buscemi reigns the west coast with new level designs for it’s 2016 Fall/Winter collection. The approach for this series captures remnants … Continue reading Footwear| @JonBuscemi FW16 Sneakers Releases and Make A Next Level Statement
• With anticipated “Hare” Air Jordan 7’s drop date waiting to be announced, in the meantime Jordan brand has continue to leak their latest silhouette of the Eclipse “Hare”. The colorways are simply noted in red and mint green. The breathable and summer-perfect sneaker has been comprised of red-colored mesh, as an mint green neoprene tongue plays complement accordingly. A lightweight white mid-sole breaks things up underneath, as the mint green rope laces accompany. The “Hare” Eclipse have already begun to make a statement at select foreign retailers, but we will be waiting for our official release date stateside.
ENJOY MORE LOOKS BELOW! Continue reading “Footwear| Jordan Is Releasing a Second Eclipse “Hare””
• Following the surprising announcement of the Air Jordan 1 “Pinnacle“, the most renown pair of Jordan’s receive a gold-adorned entry into the luxury sneaker market. Etched with snake- and stingray-patterned leather, both black and off-white colorways of the high-end sneaker sport genuine 24K gold-plated detailing on the eyelets, tongue, heel, and the iconic Jordan wings logo.
The Black colorway f the Air Jordan 1 “Pinnacle” is set to land May 9 at select retailers including Berlin’s Solebox, while the white version will follow on June 13.
ENJOY THE FIRST LOOK BELOW!
• 1993 was the year which fashion, sneakers and sports collided showcasing the iconic pair of Jordan VII’s. During a McDonald’s commercial in ’93, we viewed Michael Jordan sport an outfit that would inspire a generation. That same outfit inspired … Continue reading Footwear| Air Jordan VII “Sweater”
• The Air Jordan 10’s have a well established relationship with sneaker followers world-wide, but to add to the already built infatuation Jordan is gearing to release the newly renovated Air Jordan 10 Retro “Double Nickel”. These special editions are a tribute to the legend himself during his return from retirement. Detailing each outer-heel is an embroidered ’45’ on these OG red, white and black colorway kicks. Added to the design are more of MJ’s other achievements. Continue reading “Footwear| New Air Jordan 10 Retro “Double Nickel””
• Even though the year is still in the early stages, there’s plenty to be excited about as 2015 moves forward. Especially in the realm of sneakers. So to keep our sneaker heads happy, we’re giving you all a little preview as to what you can expect from Jordan Brand’s Holiday 2015 Retro Lineup. Consisting of six reworked colorways and iterations of some of the most classic models, you better start saving up now. Continue reading below to see exactly what the future holds. Continue reading “Footwear| A First Look at the Air Jordan Holiday 2015 Retro Collection”
• With all the NYC-inspired events taking place, Jordan introduces some freshly dropping sneakers that will be releasing during the NBA All-Star mayhem this weekend. Jordan Brand is set to drop a pair of 30th anniversary takes on the 10’s: the “Bulls … Continue reading Fashion| Air Jordan 10 Retro 30th Anniversary “Bulls Over Broadway” & “Lady Liberty”
• All-Star Weekend is gaining on us and the releases on some of this years prized collections continue to unveil themselves. Nike participates with the release of their three-shoe “Laser” pack to coincide with the star-studded event. Relaying on their Air Jordan … Continue reading Fashion| Jordan Brand 2015 “Laser” Pack