• Japanese fashion imprint Trove returns with a look at its Spring/Summer 2018 collection. The label continues blending Japanese traditional wear into recognizably Western clothing styles, encompassing a range of silhouettes. In line with the brand’s Fall/Winter 2017 offering, the … Continue reading Fashion| Trove Present 2018 Spring/Summer LookBook
• Returning to claim ownership over the Fall/Winter Men’s Streetwear look is the New York based brand Aimé Leon Dore with their 2017 F/W LookBook. Presenting their most refreshing collection to date, Aimé pays homage to 90’s New York culture … Continue reading Fashion| View Aime Leon Dore 2017 Fall/Winter LookBook
• Revisiting childhood trends is New York based fashion brand and boutique KITH NYC, with their latest collaboration in 90’s Flavored Power Rangers Collection. This evocative … Continue reading Fashion|@KithSet Previews Their ’90’s Flavored Power Ranger’ Collection FT.@HaileyBaldwin
• Music and Lifestyle brand Rocksmith presents their Summer collection in classic fashion with collaborating their latest vibrant colorways and style with their genuinely built relationship with the music industry. For their lookbook they reach out to Atlanta artist OG … Continue reading Fashion| Rocksmith Summer 2015 Lookbook feat. OG Maco & OGG
• Brixton brand mirror’s the California heritage from which it hails and continues to supply followers with images that relay their message to produce high quality and timeless product. Here they release their Summer 2015 Lookbook translating the history and legacy of hard work thru designs. Highlighted are men and women’s shirts, shorts, trunks, pants, pocket tees, and of course their renown hat and bookbag silhouettes. You can purchase your favorite now from select retailers and in the brand’s online store.
ENJOY THE LOOKBOOK BELOW!
• After the successful the first half to their Spring 2015 collection, Play Cloths continues to journey through their 90’s aesthetic which remains evident in their second half release. The nostalgic attraction is inevitable when viewing Play Cloths second season, which highlights a collection of graphic tees, sewn articles and pattern implied pieces. A few standouts feature a patriotic American flag patchwork treatment, showcased on tops, shorts, pants and even a bucket hat.The high-design streetwear brand makes use of a boxing ring (months before boxes biggest fight of 2015), and grabs two athletic models to showcase the styling presented for the Spring season. The sports inspired surrounding may imply the functionality of this capsule and how active one can be while maintaining a high fashion sense.
The ’90s-inspired second delivery for Spring 2015 from Play Cloths is now available online and at select retailers.
ENJOY THE LOOKBOOK BELOW!
• Surfacing news continues to pile up about the new line released from flag-ship streetwear brand A Bathing Ape, dubbed BAPE Black Line. Pinpointing a new direction for the renown brand is the official lookbook release of their upcoming Spring/Summer 2015 collection. The highly influential brand reaches out to Atlanta-based rapper Travis $cott to model the new collection. Premier execution is employed on the streetwear essentials offered by the forthcoming BLACK line. Continue reading “Fashion| BAPE BLACK Line Spring/Summer 2015 Lookbook ft. Travi$ Scott”
• Hailing from the West Coast, street-wear brand BornxRaised has released their Spring 2015 LookBook for fans. This lookbook evokes the bedroom for their photo feature of the most recent offering. Using a seductive environment meshed with the disheveled styling provided in this lookbook, gives BornxRaised another great look at a highly anticipated collection. Consisting of crewnecks, t-shirst, leather jackets, hoodies and hats, this collection is suited for men and females who love to wear their boyfriends clothes. As always, strong graphical elements run throughout the collection, inspired by everything from American traditional tattoos to exploitative late-night programming. Enjoy The LookBook Below.
• To give fans a sample of what to expect for the Spring/Summer collection, Canadian brand Raised By Wolves has released a simple lookbook of capsule of new designs. The collection, much of which is made in Canada, is comprised of fleece outerwear, baseball jerseys, American-made bucket hats and much more. This integrated capsule captures features from artist Brendan Moore whom makes up the rest of another impressive range from the Montreal-based brand. The Raised by Wolves Spring/Summer 2015 collection will be available online beginning March 19. Enjoy The LookBook Below. Continue reading “Fashion| Raised by Wolves Spring/Summer 2015 Collection”
• Brixton have unveiled their Spring 2015 collection with the release of this brand new lookbook. The collection features numerous pieces, many of which note earth tone hues. From button-downs to jackets, tanks, denim, and more, Brixton came through with a little bit of everything for the Spring ’15 drop. Additionally, the brand solicited California band The Rooms to showcase the new product. Upon checking out the lookbook above as well as the coinciding video below, you can then shop the range through the brand’s online store. Continue reading “Fashion| Brixton Spring 2015 Lookbook”