WHIZ LIMITED Revisits 80s Designs For SS20 ‘RAVE’ Capsule Continue reading Fashion| @LumpTokyo Releases ‘RAVE’ SS20 A Retro-Style Capsule
• Moscow based retailer KM20 unveils an exclusive collection of Off White™. This short series titled ‘Temporary’, consist primarily of selected streetwear pieces like T-shirts, hoodies, shirts, jackets, pants caps, belts and socks. The pieces in the collection feature the word “temporary” … Continue reading Fashion| @OffWht x KM20 Unveil Exclusive Capsule Release
• The genius that is Craig Green, goes far beyond just fashion curation but ventures into the deepths of art and design. The renown London based menswear brand has unveiled the campaign for their Fall/Winter 2017 collection. Utilizing abstract imagery, … Continue reading Fashion| @Craig_Green_UK Previews His Abstract F/W ’17 Campaign
• “Gentlemen at Play” is the motto from elegant menswear brand UNITUS and their Fall/Winter 2015 collection sustains their mantra effortlessly. Way of Japan, this brand draws inspiration from Western-style as they refurbish conventional silhouettes with a touch of simple tailoring. Reaching out to New York manufacturer Fairfield Textile, UNITUS makes great use of unique materials such as waxed cotton to contribute to their Fall/Winter capsule. UNITUS prides themselves on a distinctly classic look through a preference of turtlenecks and high-waist trousers, while the favoritism for wide-brimmed hats is evident. Continue reading “Fashion| UNITUS Fall/Winter 2015 Collection”
• Toronto as a city has moved to the limelight in the last few years. To show support of their hometown, NBA’s own Toronto Raptor’s and Toronto based music label October’s Very Own has collaborated with clothing designers Mitchell & Ness for a collective collaboration capsule of apparel & accessories for Spring. Harnessing the colorways from OVO‘s brand (Black & Gold), the collection compromises of graphic printed hoodies, tees and a few snapbacks accompany. All pieces apart of this offering have the Toronto Raptors logo imprinted somewhere throughout and even using their colorways of red, silver, black and white.
The collaborative capsule collection will be available online and in store at Real Sports inside Air Canada Centre beginning March 27 at 10 a.m. local time.
ENJOY THE LOOKBOOK BELOW!
• Last Night was a great night for art, music and brews at New York based art gallery Poppington, owned by mogul Dame Dash. An artist we have been following for some time now reigning from the US capital Washiongton … Continue reading Art & Event|”To Die For” Naturel Art Exhibit at Poppington (RECAP)
• Fresh off the presses is the is a new Baltimore based brand titled ‘Nudxty’ who is getting back to the grit of the streets while making everything look good. A olf friend of ours here at GoodGarbs, fashion designer Mattie, has … Continue reading Fashion|Nudxty “Dxrty Hxiry” Official Release LookBook