• With the more cheerful holiday’s here, we also have to expect more rough weather but with our best interest in mind The North Face has … Continue reading Lifestyle| @TheNorthFace Releases New ‘Made In USA’ Collection For The Season
• Toronto’s Very Own, OVO Apparel continues to expand their experience in fashion with their most recently dropped Summer 2015 Collection. Stepping from behind the shadow of Drake, the casual-based brand has begun to build it’s own cult-like following with … Continue reading Fashion| View The Official LookBook for OVO’s Summer 2015 Collection
• Ron English, the American Contemporary artist, has built a sturdy reputation for fusing brand imagery and consumer culture in his artworks, and his latest collaborated piece is no exception. Joining forces with ToyQube, the two think-tanks release the “Boxing Brain” sculpture. The allusion associated with this piece signifies the repeated head blows sustained by boxers, which is represented by the graphic art lettering of “Temporal” on the loop closure. This art idea was unveiled as a prototype at last year’s DesignerCon, but now only 300 pieces have ben produced. Click Here to purchase yours. Continue reading “Art| Ron English x ToyQube Boxing Brain”
• Doubling back to their Spring/Summer collection, Amsterdam-based statement brand decided to travel back to Morocco for their second series of their 2015 S/S capsule. Morocco played a huge inspirational part in the first part of the series as the lookbook focused it’s attention on color palettes, fabrics and people of Morocco while this edition pinpoints more on the descendants of the pre-Arab inhabitants of North Africa. Visually you can recognize the usage of their gained inspiration detailed through-out the patterns utilized. This collection features various pieces from tees and shorts to bombers and denim jackets alike.
The second delivery from Daily Paper’s Spring/Summer 2015 collection will be available at select retailers and online beginning April 18.
ENJOY THE 2nd DELIVERY LOOKBOOK BELOW!
• “Gentlemen at Play” is the motto from elegant menswear brand UNITUS and their Fall/Winter 2015 collection sustains their mantra effortlessly. Way of Japan, this brand draws inspiration from Western-style as they refurbish conventional silhouettes with a touch of simple tailoring. Reaching out to New York manufacturer Fairfield Textile, UNITUS makes great use of unique materials such as waxed cotton to contribute to their Fall/Winter capsule. UNITUS prides themselves on a distinctly classic look through a preference of turtlenecks and high-waist trousers, while the favoritism for wide-brimmed hats is evident. Continue reading “Fashion| UNITUS Fall/Winter 2015 Collection”
• Streetwear brand ELUSIVE releases a collection for 2015 Spring season which was prompted by the Sports world. This collection showcases the unique use of baseball jerseys, caps, V-neck tees and more. Maintaining their aesthetic for detail in lettering, most of the pieces highlight their cut-off logo but few highlight art as well. Accompanying this collection is a small collection of accessories such as belts tagged with the brands logo. The ELUSIVE Spring 2015 collection can be purchased at their homesite.
ENJOY THE LOOKBOOK BELOW!
• Our Irish-family FITS, the menswear label, returns with their offering for Spring/Summer 2015 entitled “LIBRARY”. Head designer Shane Fitzpatrick sticks to his usual taste for high quality bold text pieces with the small collection consisting of t-shirts, tank tops & bucket hats. The collection receives a monochrome colorway of the simple Black & White. Rosie Simmons graces this lookbook with pinpoint photography as we view model Sean Xavier in a colourful environment that keeps your focus on the clothing at hand. Continue reading “Fashion| FITS Spring/Summer 2015 “Library” LookBook”
• Heading the latest project for Primitive’s Spring 2015 collection is owner Paul Rodriguez, who has delivered yet another skateboard inspired capsule for fans. This second season insinuates a darker aesthetic verses their traditional light colored approach to apparel. Highlighting this release are a “Dots” capsule, a cut-and-sew baseball jersey, hoodie & tees “primitive” stitched, ripstop fabric jogger pants and more. The Primitive Spring 2015 collection is available at select Primitive Apparel retailers and online.
ENJOY THE LOOK BOOK BELOW. Continue reading “Fashion| Primitive Spring 2015 Delivery 2 Lookbook”
• To give fans a sample of what to expect for the Spring/Summer collection, Canadian brand Raised By Wolves has released a simple lookbook of capsule of new designs. The collection, much of which is made in Canada, is comprised of fleece outerwear, baseball jerseys, American-made bucket hats and much more. This integrated capsule captures features from artist Brendan Moore whom makes up the rest of another impressive range from the Montreal-based brand. The Raised by Wolves Spring/Summer 2015 collection will be available online beginning March 19. Enjoy The LookBook Below. Continue reading “Fashion| Raised by Wolves Spring/Summer 2015 Collection”
• This biker inspired collection is curated by the minds of Element and Chad Eaton aka TIMBER! This is the second time around crafting genius capsules, but this collection presents a combination of lifestyle classics with vintage bike inspiration and a touch of modern functionality. Continue reading “Fashion| Element x Timber! Spring/Summer 2015 Capsule Collection”