• The newest episode of Action Bronson‘s F*ck, That’s Delicious takes the Queens-based rapper/chef from Copenhagen to Chicago, beginning at the world-famous Noma restaurant and capping things off with former Chicago Bears coach Mike Ditka at his steakhouse. Bam Bam Bronsolino brings Meyhem Lauren along for the journey, while the enigmatic RiFF RaFF also shows face. As always, Bronson brings the cameras along with him as he tucks into culinary delicacies, while providing reflections along the way; “who ever thought that making words rhyme could get this?” Check out the full episode from Vice’s MUNCHIES channel above.
Below Is A Collection Of Bronson’s Instagram Food Porn Photos!
• VICE TV is growing rapidly and continues to deliver content that can reach out to all parts of our ever changing societies. On a less serious note they present the comical relief of Andy Milonakis in his new hood series titled “Fat Prince“. This series sits alongside one of our favorite food based series from VICE hosted by rapper Action Bronson in his show ‘F*ck, That’s Delicious’. This episode of Milonakis’ show we find Andy cooking golden pig fried rice with LA-based restaurant owners Jon Shook and Vinny Dotolo who are responsible for culinary institutions Animal and Son of a Gun. Joined by actor David Koechner to enjoy the final product, Milonakis certainly doesn’t skimp on the antics. Watch and Laugh Below!
• Taking viewers on a culinary tour of London in episode three of his show with VICE, Action Bronson keeps the culinary train rolling with another installment of Fuck, That’s Delicious. Paying a visit to his aunt’s house in Sheepshead Bay to whip up a fine baklava, Bronson also gets an exclusive tour of Kew Garden’s legendary pizza parlor, Dani’s House of Pizza, and finishes up his New York adventure with Korean fried chicken and White Castle cheeseburgers. Watch part 1 and part 2.
• When Eddie Huang sold his memoir Fresh Off the Boat to producers so that they could make it into a forthcoming sitcom for ABC, he was forced to rethink the title of his show for VICE which has run for two seasons already. Given twenty-four hours to come up with a new title, Huang runs around LA – meeting up with varied personalities like ScHoolboy Q, DJ Sabzi, Rob Dyrdek, Margaret Cho and more – as he attempts to find a name that best embodies his personality and approach to food culture. Huang’s World will air on VICE‘s MUNCHIES channel, which already boasts Action Bronson‘s Fuck, That’s Delicious.
• VICE‘s food channel Munchies is back with a new episode of F*ck, That’s Delicious featuring chef-turned-rapper Action Bronson. Arriving in the UK for episode three, the rapper shows us around his favorite restaurants, which include a vast array of international cuisine thanks to London’s multi-ethnic population. From his own concoction “white trash bruschetta,” to Chinese BBQ pork buns and Nigerian home cooking, Bronson tastes the world without ever having to leave Old Blighty and He Raps.
• FINALLY!!!! So The First Episode of the highly anticipated series “F*ck, That’s Delicious” has made it. Produced by Vice’s newest food channel Munchies, the series is hosted by our favorite ex-gourmet chef turn rapper, BAM BAM a.k.a. Bronsalino b.k.a. Action Bronson and naturally he is doing what he loves in the first preview … EATING! Fresh From Tour with Eminem, Bronson gives us insight of the ventures he encountered during his travels around the world, while stopping at a renown Italian restaurant and incredible ice cream parlor in New York. He speaks about his worldwide visits and the delectable meals he indulged in while taking stage and being a tourist. This first episode show for a promising series of foodporn like we have never seen before. The Man Action Bronson is a beast in the booth and over a plate of grilled delights. Check out the video and come back for the next Episode!