Check Out 3 New Air Jordan’s Dropping Soon Continue reading Footwear| Three Pairs of Air Jordans You Should Be On The Look Out For
Jordan Brand’s Air Jordan 1’s Pay A Little Homage Continue reading Footwear| Take A Full View Of @Jumpman23 Air Jordan 1’s “Homage To Home”
• 166 Flatbush is all geared up for Tonight’s Pop-up shop and Weekend release of the 2016 Jordan Brand Classic set, with it’s illuminated renovations and Jordan Brand collection in stock. The retail game has changed with this one, as … Continue reading Fashion| SHOPPER ALERT! Quick Tour Through Jordan Brand’s New Pop-Up In Brookyln
• With anticipated “Hare” Air Jordan 7’s drop date waiting to be announced, in the meantime Jordan brand has continue to leak their latest silhouette of the Eclipse “Hare”. The colorways are simply noted in red and mint green. The breathable and summer-perfect sneaker has been comprised of red-colored mesh, as an mint green neoprene tongue plays complement accordingly. A lightweight white mid-sole breaks things up underneath, as the mint green rope laces accompany. The “Hare” Eclipse have already begun to make a statement at select foreign retailers, but we will be waiting for our official release date stateside.
ENJOY MORE LOOKS BELOW! Continue reading “Footwear| Jordan Is Releasing a Second Eclipse “Hare””
• Jordan brand returns for the warmer weather with a bright color feature to their popular Jordan Spiz’ike “Turquoise”. The fusion pair has seen their fair share of fault-finders with the lack of true placement on the Jordan roster. Spike Lee lovers still find much appeal and appreciation for the release and this edition which details plenty of unique monumental dedications. The sneakers feature a turquoise leather base and elephant print on the toe and heel. Tying it all together is an infrared-speckled midsole and side guard. The Jordan Spiz’ike “Turquoise” will be launching on April 15 at hanon for approximately $190 USD.
ENJOY THE LOOKS BELOW!
• Yesterday details and official images of the Air Jordan 7 Retro 30th Anniversary have leaked and crashed the internet. These originally debuted in 1992, the sneaker colors are a dedication to the nighttime lights of Barcelona, where the Olympic Games took … Continue reading Fashion| Air Jordan 7 Retro 30th Anniversary
• With all the NYC-inspired events taking place, Jordan introduces some freshly dropping sneakers that will be releasing during the NBA All-Star mayhem this weekend. Jordan Brand is set to drop a pair of 30th anniversary takes on the 10’s: the “Bulls … Continue reading Fashion| Air Jordan 10 Retro 30th Anniversary “Bulls Over Broadway” & “Lady Liberty”
• All-Star Weekend is gaining on us and the releases on some of this years prized collections continue to unveil themselves. Nike participates with the release of their three-shoe “Laser” pack to coincide with the star-studded event. Relaying on their Air Jordan … Continue reading Fashion| Jordan Brand 2015 “Laser” Pack
• Renown sneaker, Nike Air Python, is dedicated to showcasing some of the finest reptile-style skins around. Many of previous released pairs such as the Air Python PRM “Snakeskin,” which was fully committed to the cause with an all-over snakeskin upper. Continuing constructing … Continue reading Fashion| Nike Air Python “Sail/Black/Metallic Gold”
• The unique combination of the iconic Air Jordan 1’s & Air Jordan 4’s meet once again to deliver the Air Jordan 4Lab1. Air Jordan offers a new colorway for their lab created Air Jordan 4Lab1’s right in time for … Continue reading Fashion| Air Jordan 4Lab1 “Neo Turquoise”