Stanley Kurbic’s ‘A Clockward Orange’ Inspires Lucid FC A/W Series Continue reading Fashion|@LucidFC Taps Into Futurism For Their A/W 2018 Collection
• Trailing Nike’s Air Zoom Pegasus release in support of British distance runner Mo Farah, an Olympic champion recent receiving accolades for his many records being broken. To continue the celebration, Nike presents a short film dubbed “Smile“. Accompanying Mo … Continue reading Lifestyle| @Nike “Smile” Film Celebrates More @Mo_Farah
• The rave of late is the anticipated release of upcoming series film Star Wars: The Force Awakens, which has sent artist and designers on a tangent to created homage dedicated pieces to the iconic film and it’s most known … Continue reading Art| Check Out These Stormtrooper Helmets Transformed To Animal Formations
• We at GoodGarbs HQ, hear about all the new movies coming but barely get to enjoy them at the big screen but luckily, Coming soon to a theater near you is the new Rick Famuyiwa‘s titled “DOPE“. For the … Continue reading Film| Watch New Movie ‘Dope’ Red Band Trailer
• Meek Mill‘s release has barely made it over 6 months from prison, where he was incarcerated for violating his parole, but he’s already back on the screen. He’s just released the official video for his brand new track “B Boy,” … Continue reading Music| Watch the Official Music Video for Meek Mill’s “B Boy” ft. Big Sean and A$AP Ferg
• We have all heard and/or read one of the worldwide publishing phenomenons that certainly satisfied more than just a few people’s deepest and darkest fantasies, the adaptation of Fifty Shades of Grey now has a trailer. With 100 million copies of … Continue reading Movie|Watch the Official Trailer for ’50 Shades of Grey’
~ So During Superbowl 48(XLVIII), a list of great commercials were unleashed but one that had viewers in a state of anticipation was the trailer to the upcoming action thriller, Transformers:Age of Extinction. From the blockbuster franchise produced by Michael Bay, the … Continue reading Event & Film | Transformers: Age of Extinction (Trailer)
“I gave it to three actors: Michael Madsen, Bruce Dern, Tim Roth. The one I know didn’t do this is Tim Roth. One of the others let their agent read it, and that agent has now passed it on to everyone in Hollywood. I don’t know how these fucking agents work, but I’m not making this next. I’m going to publish it, and that’s it for now. I give it out to six people, and if I can’t trust them to that degree, then I have no desire to make it. I’ll publish it. I’m done. I’ll move on to … Continue reading Movies | Quentin Tarantino’s “Hateful Eight” Ruined!