• Nike shows some intense apprecaition for one of NBA’s truly rising stars, Kyrie Irving of the Boston Celtics. Meticulously meshed together is three renditions of Kyrie’s most popular sihlouettes and delivered as one amazing pair titled “What The Kyrie” S1HYBRID. … Continue reading Footwear| @Nike Debuts All New @KyrieIrving ‘What The Kyrie’ S1HYBRIDS
• Nike endorses season changes with great excitement as they tend to make timely releases for some of their most popular sihlouettes. With Spring/Summer for 2015 present, Nike takes this opportunity to establish a market for the Nike LeBron 12 EXT RC. The “Rubber City” edition of the LeBron 12’s features an upper adorned with a tire tread-inspired textile, finished with a contrasting chrome Swoosh. This LeBron iteration is also punctuated by a translucent ice outsole, a signature addition to many Jordan and Nike Basketball models. This edition palys as a dedication release to Ohio and Akron’s established rubber industry.
Saturday, April 25 is the expected release date from nike.com/sportswear and select retailers.
ENJOY THE LOOK BELOW!
• Nike has previously released Easter Collections in the past but never has four signature pairs been released simultaneously. 2015 marks the first attempt to what may become the new Easter Season trend for the footwear tycoons. Appropriately joining the party for 2015 is Kyrie Irving’s Kyrie 1 ($110 USD), here alongside the LeBron XII ($200 USD), Kobe X ($180 USD) and KD7 ($150 USD). Continue reading “Footwear| Nike Basketball 2015 Easter Collection”
• Kevin Durant is not known for his meteorology perdictions, but is becoming a great foreseer for what fashion is calling for. Nike debuts the all new KD7 “Weatherman”, which is one of the best colorways we have seen in this style. An emrald green and volt color scheme emulate that of a green screen used at your local telecast. Durant’s signature shoe takes the motif a step further by including Doppler radar-inspired graphics along the heel, Nike Swoosh and outsole. Continue reading “Footwear| Nike KD7 “Weatherman””
• In October Nike took our imagination to another level and introduced the stylish diffusion silhouette of the LeBron 12 “Lifestyle’s”. Using King James’ signature basketball line as a starting point, the new series was developed for off-the-court wear, and now this … Continue reading Fashion| Nike Fall/Winter 2014 LeBron 12 Lifestyle “Denim”
• We Hear Nike finally decided to officially unveiled the latest performance shoe for All-Star Basketball Player LeBron James. In need of The update features in the Nike LeBron 12 collide superior cushioning, deluxe support and natural flexibility that gives James a sneaker that helps improve his … Continue reading Fashion | Nike Officially Showcases the LeBron 12
Following our first look at the Pigalle x Nike Air Raid, we take a closer look at the collaborative sneaker. Sticking to clean tonal colorways of bordeaux and white, Nike’s iconic streetball silhouette is given a makeover in the form of … Continue reading Sneakers|A Closer Look at the Pigalle x Nike Air Raid
• Nike has officially unveiled Kevin Durant’s latest signature shoes, the KD7. The KD7 colorway narrative begins with lightning, and more specifically the average temperature of a lightning strike – 35,000 degrees Fahrenheit. The KD7 35,000 Degrees colorway features a … Continue reading Sneakers|Nike unveils the KD7
• After covering the Basketball Elite Hero Series, we at GoodGarbs have come across what originated as a sociological sneaker experiment that has developed into a cultural phenomenon; Nike Basketball has chosen to advance with the “What The” concept with a couple signature silhouettes … Continue reading Sneakers|Nike ‘What The” Lebron 11 & KD VI