Roy Has Determined He Needs A “Shot Again” Continue reading Music| @RoyWoods Drops A Dim-Party Anthem With “Shot Again” Video
OVO X Mighty Crown Team Up For The Spring Continue reading Fashion| @WelcomeOVO x Mighty Crown Team Up In New LookBook
• Fresh from their latest announcement of their upcoming Sophomore album titled ‘Morning After’, the OVO affiliated duo DVSN has released a surprise single for fans. Canadian crooners DVSN sample the vibes set for their upcoming album with this seductive … Continue reading Music| Surprise Single “Mood” From @dvsndvsn
• Finding his way to give more to his fans, Toronto based artist PartyNextDoor or PND of OVO Music has recently released four new unreleased tracks this weekend. Relying on his amazing writing and hypnotic vocals, PND unveils four tracks … Continue reading Music| Start Your Monday w/ Four New Tracks by @PartyNextDoor
• OVO Sound has begun it’s transition from a team built brand to a nation based label from Canada. Drake’s recent contract with Apple detailing Drake as a Disc Jockey with an OVO radio station has haltered OVO Sounds as … Continue reading Music| Drake Releases Meek Mill Response & Two New Songs
• Toronto’s Very Own, OVO Apparel continues to expand their experience in fashion with their most recently dropped Summer 2015 Collection. Stepping from behind the shadow of Drake, the casual-based brand has begun to build it’s own cult-like following with … Continue reading Fashion| View The Official LookBook for OVO’s Summer 2015 Collection
• The very beginning of the year Drake pulled what is claimed to be the “Beyonce” when he decided to release a secret mixtape (“If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”), which many believed to be his album for 2015. … Continue reading Music| New Song “Can I” by Drake feat. Beyonce & Sal Houdini
• Toronto based fashion brand and Drake affiliated October’s Very Own clothing line continues to evolve through their new collection. This capsule consist of a crisp silhouette due to the simplistic approach on their range of tracksuits crafted around velour fabric. Highlighting the prominent gold … Continue reading Fashion| October’s Very Own Spring 2015 Collection
• Toronto as a city has moved to the limelight in the last few years. To show support of their hometown, NBA’s own Toronto Raptor’s and Toronto based music label October’s Very Own has collaborated with clothing designers Mitchell & Ness for a collective collaboration capsule of apparel & accessories for Spring. Harnessing the colorways from OVO‘s brand (Black & Gold), the collection compromises of graphic printed hoodies, tees and a few snapbacks accompany. All pieces apart of this offering have the Toronto Raptors logo imprinted somewhere throughout and even using their colorways of red, silver, black and white.
The collaborative capsule collection will be available online and in store at Real Sports inside Air Canada Centre beginning March 27 at 10 a.m. local time.
ENJOY THE LOOKBOOK BELOW!
• Thus far, OVO C.E.O., Drake has mastered the art presentation in his appreciable career and around 12:40 something late last night Aubrey gave one of the best examples of marketing and artistry. The Cash Money artist released a surprise … Continue reading Music|Listen to “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” Drake’s New Album