• Two street wear Icons, who have inhabited the same industry for some years, have finally collaborated on a summer series. Married to the Mob and the original gorilla brand XLARGE® have both been around for over a decade, but have teamed up to present a full kit of statement pieces for the self-empowered woman. As one of the original streetwear brands in Los Angeles, XLARGE® has built a Japanese streetwear cult following due to it’s deep roots in hip-hop and downtown culture from the 90’s, which also earned early support from the Beastie Boys. Years later, Married to the Mob came up on the East Coast as one of the first streetwear brands designed by women for women, instilling the same reckless attitude and bold values. The womenswear capsule collection features a bright red form-fitting one-piece bathing suit with iconic XLARGE® gorilla print, a custom MTTM lips camo print bucket hat and matching nylon coaches jacket with adjustable drawstrings, elastic cuffs and comfortable jersey lining.
The Married to the Mob x XLARGE® collection launches today at MTTMNYC.com.
ENJOY THE LOOKBOOK BELOW!!
Continue reading “Fashion| Married To The Mob x XLARGE 2015 Collection”
• Regining from Los Angeles, producer Shlohmo decided to release a new song in celebration of his signing to New York City-based label True Panther Sounds. New song is titled “Emerge From Smoke,” which suits the recent success perfectly, but the dramatic track is the … Continue reading Music|Listen to Shlohmo’s New Song “Emerge From Smoke”
• The Married to the Mob x Diamond Supply Co. project runs bicostal, combining staple design elements from both the New York City and Los Angeles based brands. The capsule sees inversed sets of women’s fitted sweatshirts, slimmed sweatpants, and … Continue reading Fashion| Married To The Mob x Diamond Supply Co. Capsule Collection
• Marz Leon, is one amazing vocalist from Los Angeles, who has worked her music to the ears of listeners all over. The gorgeous singer built her buzz earlier this year when one of her single’s titled “L O N … Continue reading Music| Listen to Marz Leon “Levitation”
• We are happy to see an artist we have been listening to for sometime now blossom into a industry ready star from an underground sensation. Young Los Angeles artist Bridge or xxBridge has join forces with TDE’s Schoolboy Q … Continue reading Music| Watch the Official Music Video for Bridge’s “Roll My Weed” feat. Schoolboy Q
• Our friend over at Complex, Joe La Puma recently took well-known jeweler Ben Baller to Los Angeles-based consignment shop RIF to shop for sneakers and discuss how the reselling underworld has changed. Throughout the episode, Ben drops some sneaker knowledge … Continue reading Fashion| Watch Ben Baller Go Sneaker Shopping
• Perhaps an undersung hero given his ushering of BMX into pop culture amongst a new generation, Nigel Sylvester proves he’s willing to get his hands and feet dirty with a new part. The Queens, New York native has been steadily … Continue reading Lifestyle| Nigel Sylvester “Ridin’ With That Work 2″ Video
• Converse has announced the continuation of its North American CONS Project – a series of global community workshops designed to inspire the next generation of creative spirits through skate, art and music workshops taking place in New York, Los … Continue reading Lifestyle & Events|Converse CONS Launches a Series of Project Workshops in North America