Six-Foot Installation Of Muhammad Ali by Reigning Champs Continue reading Art|@ReigningChamp Showcase New Muhammad Ali Installation At La Brea Location
Brendan Monroe Teams With Heath Ceramics Once Again! Continue reading Art| @Brendan_Monroe & @HeathCeramics Present New “Formation” Exhibit
Views From Daft Punk’s Cedric Hervert’s Showcase Continue reading Design|@DaftPunkUnchd Creative Director Opens @HervetManufactu In LA
Carrost by Anwar Carrots x Champion For College Collection Continue reading Fashion| @AnwarCarrots Teams w/ @ChampionUSA for ‘Carrots University’ Limited Capsule
• Renown streetwear past master Joshua Vides, surfaces with intentions of taking on the Art world directly and is doing so by making real-life items appear as simple, black & white sketches. Utilizing everyday & idolized items such as Air … Continue reading Art| An Indepth Look At #JoshuaVides “Reality To Idea” Art Exhibition
• LA-based streetwear brand BornxRaised delivers yet another signature collection that plays as a staple for their brand’s identity and shapes the style for this Holiday season. The cut-n-sewn, loosely fitted, draped articles in this years seasonal collection maintains the brand’s ready to wear aesthetic. A barrage of designs are featured in festive colorways of red, green and white colors, the collection was made entirely in LA using premium fabrics, custom dyes, and detailed tailoring techniques. The collection displays Tees, jerseys, fleeces, hoodies, a khaki shirt and pants sets (fabricated in Japanese twill cotton,) reworked Carhartt coach jackets, and bandanas in two … Continue reading Fashion| @BornxRaised Releases Their Festive Holiday ’16 Collection
• Hailing from Los Angeles is the duo Made In Heights, whom seems prepared to release their debut album, has decided to release a single dubbed “Panther“. The track features hypnotic production and comforting vocals delivering ethereal vibes that continue … Continue reading Music| Listen to New Music from Made In Heights “Panther”
• Recently at the New Image Art Gallery in Los Angeles is the showcasing of the latest art capsule curated by artist Patrick Martinez titled ‘FORBIDDEN FRUIT‘. Martinez is a celebrated artist who uses many mediums and successful fuses them to draft up masterpieces that are relevant in time and subject matter. Forbidden Fruit collection presents the combination of ceramic, plex and neon throughout the majority of the capsule. Acrylic is also added in with portraits he designed surrounding his concept of our general choices at food markets. Patrick once again brings sublime beauty to things that aren’t thought of as conventionally beautiful. His intellect and intuition in curating his art reflect and document situations that are ever present around him. To better understand his works visit Martinez’s site.
ENJOY FORBIDDEN FRUIT BELOW! Continue reading “Art|Check Out Patrick Martinez Forbidden Fruit Art Exhibition”
• Two street wear Icons, who have inhabited the same industry for some years, have finally collaborated on a summer series. Married to the Mob and the original gorilla brand XLARGE® have both been around for over a decade, but have teamed up to present a full kit of statement pieces for the self-empowered woman. As one of the original streetwear brands in Los Angeles, XLARGE® has built a Japanese streetwear cult following due to it’s deep roots in hip-hop and downtown culture from the 90’s, which also earned early support from the Beastie Boys. Years later, Married to the Mob came up on the East Coast as one of the first streetwear brands designed by women for women, instilling the same reckless attitude and bold values. The womenswear capsule collection features a bright red form-fitting one-piece bathing suit with iconic XLARGE® gorilla print, a custom MTTM lips camo print bucket hat and matching nylon coaches jacket with adjustable drawstrings, elastic cuffs and comfortable jersey lining.
The Married to the Mob x XLARGE® collection launches today at MTTMNYC.com.
ENJOY THE LOOKBOOK BELOW!!
• Regining from Los Angeles, producer Shlohmo decided to release a new song in celebration of his signing to New York City-based label True Panther Sounds. New song is titled “Emerge From Smoke,” which suits the recent success perfectly, but the dramatic track is the … Continue reading Music|Listen to Shlohmo’s New Song “Emerge From Smoke”