COS Unveils An Architectural-Inspired Capsule Collection. Continue reading Fashion| @COSstores Takes An Architectural Approach On Their Latest Collection
Vivienne Westwood and VANS Team Up For A Dope Women’s Series! Continue reading Fashion| @FollowWestwood Teams Up w/ @Vans_66 For A Playful Pattern Collab
The Afr0dite Lets Her MCM KNow What’s Up In Her New Single “Ready Freddie” Continue reading Music| @TheAfr0dite Shares Details of Her #MCM On Single “Ready Freddie”
In honor of the World’s leading sport of Football/Soccer, English designer Umbro teams with streetwear line Akomplice right in time of the 2018 FIFA World Cup. Their latest release is a irect support of the beautiful game of football & … Continue reading Fashion| @Umbro x @Akomplice Send Big Message In Small Letters W/ New Collab
• New York based Arsham/Fieg Gallery has been gaining much deserved recognition for debuting some of today’s most versitile & thought-provoking artist to the LES of manhattan lately. To continue their reign in public art, Ronnie Fieg’s art studio reaches … Continue reading Art| Mike Lee Embraces Women Empowerment With “Besties” Exhibit @ Arsham/Fieg Gallery
• Milan’s signature swim wear brand Fantabody, uprooted and traveled to the Italian seaside to design their latest LookBook for the Spring/Summer 2018 collection. A intricate collection of one-piece swimsuits and bikini’s are seen in a vast array of colorways … Continue reading Design| Fantabody Presents Sensual Italian SS18 Collection
• Two street wear Icons, who have inhabited the same industry for some years, have finally collaborated on a summer series. Married to the Mob and the original gorilla brand XLARGE® have both been around for over a decade, but have teamed up to present a full kit of statement pieces for the self-empowered woman. As one of the original streetwear brands in Los Angeles, XLARGE® has built a Japanese streetwear cult following due to it’s deep roots in hip-hop and downtown culture from the 90’s, which also earned early support from the Beastie Boys. Years later, Married to the Mob came up on the East Coast as one of the first streetwear brands designed by women for women, instilling the same reckless attitude and bold values. The womenswear capsule collection features a bright red form-fitting one-piece bathing suit with iconic XLARGE® gorilla print, a custom MTTM lips camo print bucket hat and matching nylon coaches jacket with adjustable drawstrings, elastic cuffs and comfortable jersey lining.
The Married to the Mob x XLARGE® collection launches today at MTTMNYC.com.
ENJOY THE LOOKBOOK BELOW!!
• 10 years of consistency in anything will have proofs of the hard work and dedication associated. Women dominated brand Married To The Mob is experiencing this electrifying feeling as they release thier official 2014 Holiday Collection. Reaching pass their … Continue reading Fashion| Married To The Mob 2014 Holiday Collection
• Australian model Zoe Cross gets us all nostalgic for the ’80s thanks to this new Baywatch-themed shoot for beach enthusiasts Aloha Bikini Lover. Taking in the hazy sunshine of high summer while frolicking around a pristine golden beach, the Aussie starlet … Continue reading Lifestyle| Zoe Cross stars in Baywatch-Themed Editorial for Aloha Bikini Lover
• So we at GoodGarbs want to share our TL (timelines) from our many social media sites. We have done an Istagram version of this and now want to show off our Tumblr selection of sites we follow. Honestly we know you will want to visit so we have placed their links on here for you to visit. For this first edition is for those who love gorgeous women, luxurious cars, high fashion, and more gorgeous women. ENJOY! CarbonxGypsy This amatuer photographer displays her view on life and the things she love on this page. Her views include women, fashion, … Continue reading F.A.M.E| 5 Tumblr’s We Follow Series #1