C.P. Company Show Of For Spring/Summer Continue reading Fashion| @CPCompanyUK Unveil Spring/Summer 2018 Collection
• Adding to their already established Spring/Summer 2018 collection is Amsterdam based designer Patta, whom has released a lavish lookbook earlier this year. This short addition fits perfectly into the listed collection and gives a new splash of color to their … Continue reading Fashion| @Patta_NL Adds To Their Spring/Summer 2018
• WayWard London decided it was a great idea to not only share their latest Fall/Winter Lookbook but also debut their ewest skateboard video to accompany. In classic skate documenting fashion, a team of boarders take to the London streets … Continue reading Fashion| WayWard London Releases New Skate Video & F/W LookBook
• Designer & Fashion maverick Ronnie Fieg & streetwear leading brand KITH took to their second New York Fashion Week show with an amazing collection of gear, guest & surprises appering on their runway. Hosted at Manhattan’s Classic Car Club … Continue reading Fashion| Take An In-Depth Look Into @KithSet SPORT S/S 2018 Fashion Week Show & Collabs
• Seeking prime real estate to debute thier latest collection, outerwear based brand Mission Workshop, has conquered the Lower Eastside of Manhattan for a special Spring 2017 … Continue reading Shop| @MissionWorkshop Unveils NYC Pop-Up Shop for Spring 2017
• Our Good friends at Ethik Clothing Co. have finally decided on the perfect location to place their latest Flag Ship store and The City of Love (Philadelphia) was the city of choice. Smack dab in the heart of Downtown … Continue reading Fashion| Check Out Ethik Clothing New FlagShip Store
• Toronto based fashion brand and Drake affiliated October’s Very Own clothing line continues to evolve through their new collection. This capsule consist of a crisp silhouette due to the simplistic approach on their range of tracksuits crafted around velour fabric. Highlighting the prominent gold … Continue reading Fashion| October’s Very Own Spring 2015 Collection
• Boston breed streetwear brand Bodega delivers a warm-weather inspired lookbook for their Spring/Summer 2015 collection. Store-fronts, bodega aisles, and back-alley backgrounds are the featured aesthetic and designated locations for this lookbook. The collection features a slew of sportswear based apparel ranging from tanks and tees to jerseys, pants and more. Patterns like plaid and digital camouflage are displayed on classic articles like Bodega’s fisherman convertible pants and baseball jerseys. Continue reading “Fashion| Bodega Spring/Summer 2015 Lookbook”
• Streetwear brand ELUSIVE releases a collection for 2015 Spring season which was prompted by the Sports world. This collection showcases the unique use of baseball jerseys, caps, V-neck tees and more. Maintaining their aesthetic for detail in lettering, most of the pieces highlight their cut-off logo but few highlight art as well. Accompanying this collection is a small collection of accessories such as belts tagged with the brands logo. The ELUSIVE Spring 2015 collection can be purchased at their homesite.
ENJOY THE LOOKBOOK BELOW!
• “Change Comes Like the Seasons” is a statement we can all relate to. With the weather changing so does our attire and our good friends at Shanghai Tang have delivered another amazing campaign for their Autumn/Winter 2014 collection. A cluster of … Continue reading Fashion| Shanghai Tang A/W 2014 Campaign