From ‘Heartless’ to ‘Blinding Lights’ The Weeknd Continues Chaos In Las Vegas. Continue reading Music| @TheWeeknd Gives A Cinematic Performance In "Blinding Lights' Video
XO x Marvel’s #Starboy Collaboration Continue reading Fashion| Take A Peek At @TheWeeknd x @Marvel Collab Collection For #Starboy Comic
OVO X Mighty Crown Team Up For The Spring Continue reading Fashion| @WelcomeOVO x Mighty Crown Team Up In New LookBook
• Toronto has claimed home to some of today’s leading acts in Music and continues to grow it’s roster of talent. Dedicated mostly to smooth sounds of R&B, Canada has had a surplus of crooners/singers/wailers that have captured ears and … Continue reading AOTW| Artist We Watching This Week ft. @Andersnst w/ Music Review on ‘669’
• Finding his way to give more to his fans, Toronto based artist PartyNextDoor or PND of OVO Music has recently released four new unreleased tracks this weekend. Relying on his amazing writing and hypnotic vocals, PND unveils four tracks … Continue reading Music| Start Your Monday w/ Four New Tracks by @PartyNextDoor
• The Toronto Takeover continues through out the music industry & media outlets everywhere. Newest member of the Canadian music artist roster is singer-songwriter Daniel Ceasar, who showcases his vocal & lyrical capabilities with the release of his 7-song EP … Continue reading Music| Drift Off With @Dannyixxi New Project “Pilgram’s Paradise”
• Returning with a new single is Toronto based rapper Jazz Cartier, which makes this the first release since the release of his mixtape Maurading In Paradise. Dubbed “Stick and Move”, Jazz delivers head-strong rhythmic lyrics over the crisp production of LANTZ. … Continue reading Music|LISTEN TO JAZZ CARTIER’S NEWEST SINGLE “STICK AND MOVE”
• Toronto is on a rampage when it comes to delivering new sensational music and sounds as they have surfaced as the mecca for trance and R&B music these days. A new name runs across our table and we plug … Continue reading Music| Stream The New Self-Tilted @11_11music EP “11:11” Now
• Toronto based fashion brand and Drake affiliated October’s Very Own clothing line continues to evolve through their new collection. This capsule consist of a crisp silhouette due to the simplistic approach on their range of tracksuits crafted around velour fabric. Highlighting the prominent gold … Continue reading Fashion| October’s Very Own Spring 2015 Collection
• Toronto as a city has moved to the limelight in the last few years. To show support of their hometown, NBA’s own Toronto Raptor’s and Toronto based music label October’s Very Own has collaborated with clothing designers Mitchell & Ness for a collective collaboration capsule of apparel & accessories for Spring. Harnessing the colorways from OVO‘s brand (Black & Gold), the collection compromises of graphic printed hoodies, tees and a few snapbacks accompany. All pieces apart of this offering have the Toronto Raptors logo imprinted somewhere throughout and even using their colorways of red, silver, black and white.
The collaborative capsule collection will be available online and in store at Real Sports inside Air Canada Centre beginning March 27 at 10 a.m. local time.