• RAW Rolling Papers is responsible for one of the latest influential cyphers to hit the internet in years. The plan is to drop one every couple of months with artist that are up next in this Hiphop industry. Previous cyphers have built this amazing anticipation that has lead to this last video featuring CJ Fly, Chris Webby, Smoke DZA and the gorgeous Nitty Scott, MC. The four lyrical titans go off on this cypher and keep the tradition of street corner rap alive. Enjoy The Video Below!
• The #NEWATL movement is taking the music industry over with catchy production and hypnotic flows. One of the A’s newest microphone controllers goes by the name FatManKey or Key! for short and he is one of the leaders of the ATL new school. Key! has worked with just about every new artist and producer reigning in Atlanta right now. His latest release features producer FKi who is also a growing name in the industry. Together they decided to give fans a six track EP dubbed “FKEYi”. Many features including ILOVEMAKONNEN, IAN CONNOR and more assisted in making this EP scream “ATL IS HERE”.
Make Sure You Follow @Fatmankey & @FKI1stDown
• Unique artwork, with awesome acoustics and an unforgettable vocalist equals up to the latest EP release by SALES. The electric indie band puts a seven track EP together and has released it for their fans to enjoy. Along with this EP is a collection of very artsy covers for each track. The six song EP is very soothing and calm with heavy bass beats and acoustic guitars. The release included some very popular tracks like “Renee” and “Chinese New Year” and features some newly surfaced songs like “Toto” and “Vow”.
Take A Second and listen to the tracks below and go support this band by visiting their BandCamp.
• The young artist has worked hard on carving out his niche by singing background vocals for Tyrese and penning records for artist like Keri Hilson and Chris Brown. Luke James laid the foundations for his burgeoning solo career with amazing mixtapes #Luke and Whispers in the Dark.
Now, the New Orleans native settles his feet in his foundation with the release of his self-titled major-label debut album. The Rick Ross-assisted “Options” and follow-up single “Dancing in the Dark” serve as a taste of the entire body of work, while three additional bonus cuts will be included on the 12-track set’s deluxe edition.
In addition to beats by James and his mentor, Danja, the LP packs production from The Alliance, Kadis & Sean and Salaam Remi.
• Monday was a very monumental day for Chicago as the first annual ‘Aahh! Fest’ took place in Union Park Chicago, Illinois. This event was designed and put together by rapper/actor/poet Common with the help of Kanye West’s nonprofit Donda House. This event gathered some of the largest artist to originate from Chi-town and gathered them all on one huge stage. Hosted by funny man Dave Chappelle, this festival consisted of many great talents that call Chi-Town home including Jennifer Hudson, Lupe Fiasco, Rhymefest, and many more. The buzz reached across all of Chicago and supporters from other states came to show support like Rev. Run and Diggy Simmons. The goal behind this event was to raise funds for many Chicago based foundations, help show the support of the community to stop violence and to showcase the talent that Chicago steadily produces. All of these goals were meet as several hundred music fans came out to enjoy in the festivities.
Below enjoy a viewing Kanye’s Performace and Photo’s from the event.
• Our good friend from the AGO Group representing Grand Rapids, Michigan, Waldo is at it again. With a UK tour dubbed “CrossRoadTour” on his agenda he continues to deliver gifts to his fans. He decides to collaborate with producer Haan 808 for a lyrical track that speaks on religion, life and passion for what you are doing. Waldo has made sure he is taken serious with his choice of production and word play. He continues to grow as the shining lyricist from the AGO sound and this track lives up to his legacy. Enjoy the track below!
ALSO IF YOU ARE IN NYC ON OCTOBER 1st COME OUT TO VILLAIN (@ 50 N. 3rd ST. IN BROOKLYN!) WALDO WILL BE PERFORMING! #FLEX
GET YOUR TICKET HERE!
• Montreal’s 123KLAN has released the Fall/Winter 2014 video lookbook for its very own streetwear label, BANDIT-1$M. Directed by Santiago Arbelaez, the video showcases the label’s latest collection which mixes bold designs and smart messages in an array of catchy colors. Tees remain the main subject, but the range extends to lightweight jackets, hats and much more. The BANDIT-1$M Fall/Winter 2014 collection is now available at the brand’s online store.
• These two gorgeous faces belong to some of music’s most beautiful songstress’ in the industry today. Those faces are also the host of the big booty dedicated video titled “Booty” by J-Lo feat Iggy Azalea. After much anticipation, Jennifer Lopez releases the official music video for “Booty” featuring Australian songstress Iggy Azalea. This four-minute visual sees the two pop stars celebrate and glamorize their backsides in a seizure-inducing amount of seductive shots. Basically everything you can imagaine from a hit single titled “Booty” appears in the video, from J. Lo’s signature moves to oil and stilettos. Enjoy the video above and check out Nicki Minaj’s equally bootylicious video for “Anaconda” here.
• With the ending of the Major League Baseball regular season approaching, the New York Yankees find themselves on the outside looking in when it comes to postseason play, and the conclusion of Derek Jeter’s tremendous career draws ever closer. This recent commercial for Gatorade shows the Yankee captain taking a stroll through the Bronx as Frank Sinatra’s “My Way” sets the tone for the both the somber and uplifting ad. Jeter’s final regular season game is on September 28 at Fenway Park in Boston. Enjoy The Clip Below!