• Nike SB kicks are always highly sought after, but we have a feeling that their latest release will be one of 2015 top purchases. Nike SB has teamed up with U S Skate store, Premier to present the “Northern Lights” Dunk High. A black upper appears with a glow in the dark sole, reflective solar pattern and optional pink laces, making for a standout colorway. This edition of the Nike SB’s drops Saturday November 29 at Premier’s webstore.
• What started at Swedish Idol has blossomed into what is today Tove Styrke. After coming in third place on the renown show, this singer received a record deal from Sony Sweden and soon after released her debut self-titled album back in 2010. To what many saw as to early of a career choice, this album in turn went platinum in Sweden and also landed Tove a Swedish Grammy nomination. Four years later the singer has returned with more releases and visuals that have earned her a much more global audience.
Styrke has been hard at work crafting a bunch of new material, resulting in her new Borderline EP. On this fantastic project, she’s created a sound that uniquely draws from her female contemporaries: one part Charli XCX‘s girl-power mantras, one part MØ‘s playfulness, and one part Tove Lo‘s knack for undeniable pop hooks. This work of art is looking to be inspirational and fun.
Borderline is out today, get it here. Enjoy The “Borderline” Above & “Brag” Below.
• With 2015 so close we like to give ideas of who should be on your lookout list for the upcoming year and one 20-year old by the name MNEK is on the top of this list. We spoke about this vocalist earlier this year as we tuned into one of his very popular tracks “Wrote A Song About You”. Returning with a high tempo release, MNEK is accompanied by a electro/pop production for him to go vocally “H.A.M.” on. Titled “The Rhythm”, this track goes through multiple tempo changes and like most electric inspired tracks it has a high rise for an awesome drop. MNEK explains the outcome if he allows “The Rhythm” to get to him. This has been chosen as our rewind track of the day as it uplifts and forces your feet to tap and head to nod. ENJOY!
• The British singer/producer Jack Garratt supplies a great musical experience with his latest drop dubbed “The Love You’re Given”. The crooner displays his skill levels vocally and delivers another mixed production which starts off broken but finds new heights as the song carries on. Beginning with just a high pitch vocal and simple snare and bass drumming, Garratt then introduces mixed drum patterns and a piano melody that brings your spirits up. The song is touching on the simple subject of accepting the Love you are given. He gives a simple ultimatum of “letting go” as a conclusion to his significant others options. We are looking for much more from this young man as his career is on the rise. Enjoy Below.
• Photographer Bobby Whigham gives Philadelphia-based brand The Decades a great look as they introduce their Fall/Winter 2014 “Homefield” collection. Consisting of nine wool hats, three crewnecks, and two hooded sweatshirts, the range comprises of signature custom felt patches and embroidery throughout. Crafted here in the USA, the collection explores an array of vintage sports themes and plays off the idea of youthful competition and coming of age. The majority black and white lookbook is a story of high school sweethearts and their love for the open field. The fall/winter “Homefield” collection is now available at The Decades’ newly launched website, and will be available at select retailers worldwide in the coming week. Enjoy The Visuals Below.
• After releasing two new tracks, “Ring Off” & “7/11” to support her Platinum Version of her self named album, Beyoncé has officially debuted her official music video to her up-tempo track called “7/11″. Once again she delivers a masterpiece that no one seen coming, but presents such a unique visual. Going against the usual professional video look, Queen Bey goes with the amateur style filming as she prances around her penthouse balcony, bedroom and bathroom. Most noticeable during this video is Mrs.Carter’s booty control ability, which we believe will have ladies at the gym working this out all week. THANKS BEY! Enjoy The Video and Let Me Know How You Feel.
• Married To The Mob is back with another great gift for fans. This time the New York based brand has joined forces with Hong Kong based brand CLOTand he childhood favorite Peanuts for a playful and comfortable collection.
Charles M. Schulz’s Peanuts animation stretches across the globe with New York based Married To The Mob and Hong Kong based CLOT reinterpreting the classic cartoon. The longtime friends piece together Schulz’s 1950s retro Peanuts elements that star Snoopy, Charlie Brown and Lucy. The capsule collection consists of a staple yellow varsity jacket with all over branding, matching leggings and crop top with Lucy, and Snoopy making an appearance on a graphic cheetah sweatshirt and multiple ladies muscle tees.
The collection is available now at JUICE stores, and will land at MTTMNYC.com exclusively on Monday, November 24th, 2014.
• British duo producers & providers of house music, Disclosure returns to deliver a new track with one of the Queens of R&B Mary J. Blige. Titled “Follow” the electric based track host vocals of Mary J. and has all the components to be the next EDM track to welcome us in 2015. Listen below and let us know what you think.
• With an upcoming of her platinum version of her self titled album, Queen Carter has decided to use more traditional marketing for this release with two new tracks that dropped today. Unlike the original release of this album where Beyoncé did the greatest surprise release, this go round she has decided to give fans two tracks that are featured on the deluxe version. First is “Ring Off” which is more of a dedication track to her mother. The song is very heartfelt and more of a support message to her mother after dealing with recent marriage issues. Following is “7/11” which Bey goes all Sasha Fierce on us over a trap-style beat. Look forward to Beyoncé: Platinum Edition when it drops on November 24.
• Renown producer/artist Timberland doesn’t promote many artist but he has been ranting about on specific young lady from Chi-Raq by the name Tink. Today we heard the release of her latest from the 19 year-old rapper/singer titled “Around The Clock” produced by Timbo himself. The track features Power 105.1 radio personality and the guy everyone loves to hate Charlamagne Tha God. This 3:29 long track has Charlamagne ranting as Tink goes OFF, lyrically to the deep bass beat.
We have to believe she is the up next artist of 2015 as Timberland gave her the blessing during his 105.1 interview where he said…
..Watchu hearing.. is nothing compared to what i did. Her album is probably the best album since one and a million..”
ENJOY THE TRACK BELOW!
The Only Place Feeding You FAME (Fashion, Art, Music & Events)