• HEY FOLLOWERS AND BROWSERS.. We at GoodGarbs Are Proud To Announce We Have Officially Opened Our Own Store! GoodGarbs Haberdashery (Which Sounds Like Its Just For Men’s Clothing) Is Now Open and Selling All Of Our Favorite Things. We Just Opened So We Don’t Have Much Available But We Are Hoping That All Artist, Musicians, Designers, and Venues Will See This As A Great Chance To Get Their Brand Out There. We Are Taking All Inquires For Sale As Long AS It Meets The GoodGarbs Requirements. If You Are Looking To Place Your Items In An Online Store Start Here. Email Us At GoodGarbs@gmail.com and We Can Discuss How To Help Build Your Brand.
Hey What Are You Doing!? GO VISIT NOW
• Once again amazing news is recieved from our close friends reigning from Grand Rapids, Michigan, the AGO squad. We are excited about the latest announcement of the “CrossRoadTour” with rappers/producers Waldo & The Seventh. These two overly talented individuals are debuting their skills live in EUROPE!!! These two will be blazing stages from Amsterdamn to Berlin, Paris and London. This is an amazing mive for these two microphone controllers from the cold city of Grand Rapids. They will be spending the beginning half of the fall touring these Europe cities and representing for the AGO team. We are expecting some amazing things from this tour so stay tune for updates and visuals. CONGRATS WALDO & THE SEVENTH!
• So many rumours circulated the internet recently about a divorce which was on the horizon for Beyoncé and Jay Z, but the two are very much determined to present unity to their fans. In the lead up to the HBO premiere of the On The Run Tour: Beyoncé and Jay Z documentary, a trailer has been released previewing what’s in store. It opens with an original Nancy Sinatra cover, and follows with quick flashes of clips of what’s to be expected from the documentary and the tour itself. For more proof that the power couple’s marriage isn’t in tatters, listen to Beyoncé try and clear up that elevator incident in her remix of her track “Flawless.”
• Cleveland’s NBA savior LeBron James’ released a series of signature b-ball sneakers which are set for a trio of reissues, as the LeBron 11, LeBron 11 Elite and LeBron 11 Low are given a fresh set of colorways. The LeBron 11‘s signature sharp, jagged lines are maintained in combination with subtle polka dots, striped textures and pops of metallic color for a bold, standout look.
While these are incredibly brash, head turning sneakers, they are certainly not the boldest of James’ creations, with the ‘2k14‘, ‘What The‘ and ‘Atomic Mango‘ sneakers all giving the Maison LeBron collection a run for its money. The trio of sneakers drop August 23rd at Nike.com.
Nike LeBron 11 Elite “Maison Du LeBron”
Color: Blue Hero/Metallic Zinc-Ice
Style Code: 682892-404
Release Date: 08/23/14
Nike LeBron 11 “Metallic Luster”
Color: Metallic Luster/Volt-Ice
Style Code: 683252-074
Release Date: 08/23/14
Nike LeBron 11 Low “Maison Du LeBron”
Color: Metallic Zinc/Hyper Punch-Ice
Style Code: 683256-064
Release Date: 08/23/14
•To commemorate the 20 Years since the release of Spike Lee’s Do The Right Thing, Beats Music put together a dope documentary with the cast and went back to the Brooklyn neighborhood where it all took place. From the pizza shop to Tina’s apartment, we hear the back stories behind each location.
25 years ago, Do The Right Thing was released. Follow Spike Lee as he strolls down memory lane (in this case, Stuyvesant Avenue) with the cast from the iconic film and residents of the legendary block. Then, enjoy the 25th Anniversary Block Party with guests Dave Chappelle, Wesley Snipes, Yasiin Bey (aka Mos Def), Erykah Badu and one very special performance from Public Enemy.
• Many of us may be very familiar with the current state of affairs that are taking place in Ferguson, Missouri. Many celebrities and artist have taken this current situation very seriously and have shown their support thru many avenues, but J.Cole felt the need to actually make a song in dedication to continuous struggle we all face from police brutality. Cole visited Ferguson recently which is where we believe he drew his inspiration for the touching track he released. Listen to the track and let us know how u feel.
•In our attempt to find more brands dedicated to the female apparel, we have graceful come across the next winter trend that will take over online orders worldwide and be sitting in the window of many boutiques in your favorite area. A brand by the name Bird & Knoll has surfaced with the latest trend on scarves. By establishing great visuals with delicate fabrics, this females scarf designer will be a great gift for upcoming seasons.
Vacation. Just the word can be enough to pull you through a few months of grueling work, or even the longest New York winter. Capturing the fleeting moments of exotic vacations, Australian and New Zealand travelers Bird & Knoll are launching a range of luxury cashmere blend scarves featuring wanderlust inspired images of iconic destinations. Creative partnerships start in the most unlikely places. The meeting of a fashion mind(Macayla“Bird”Chapman)and a creative eye(Natalie Knoll) came about over a children’s swimming class in Sydney, and was sparked by a mutual appreciation of a fellow mother’s fashion sense. Knoll is a well regarded photographer who has worked in both London and Sydney, specializing in portraits and events. Chapman has worked closely with iconic New Zealand fashion labels including Helen Cherry, and Workshop.
Bird & Knoll scarves provide a narrative of the modern woman’s contemporary lifestyle and travel aspirations. “We have set out to create an accessories collection that discerning women will use as the final edit of an outfit,” says Chapman. “Like a great handbag or a beautiful pair of shoes, an eye catching scarf simplifies our wearer’s life with versatility, quality, and creative impact.”
• The Nike Air Huarache receives another makeover in the form of this “Hyper Punch” rendition. The shoe features an upper consisting of tonal blacks across the plastic guard, overlays, inner neoprene sleeve and mesh toe box, along with a bright streak of green on the heel and tongue. Moving down, we have an attention-grabbing red midsole paired with a black outsole. The Nike Air Huarache “Hyper Punch” will be available to purchase soon at select Nike stockists including UBIQ.