Johnny Miller shows the vivid lines between Rich and Poor Continue reading Art| Johnny Miller’s @UnequalScenes Shows Deep Inequality Around The World
Saying Goodbye To Enthusiast Anthony Bourdain Continue reading News| Sad To Announce The Passing Of Enthusiast Anthony @Bourdain at Age 61
Nike X John Geiger “Misplaced Checks” For Kids Continue reading Fashion| An In-depth View Of @Nike X @JohnGeiger_ “Misplaced Checks” For Kids (Via @hypekids_ @l0rd_edwin @whoisaus)
Australian Label Showcases “True Romance” Denim Series Continue reading Fashion| THRILLS Shot A Sandy LookBook w/ New Denim Collection
• Canadian accessories brand MAPLE has decided to deliver their latest offering with their Fall/Winter 2017 Editorial. Accompanied by a handful of notable brands, the collection campaign dubbed “Commercial Drive” encapsulates diversity and authenticity. Ojibwe artist Kelvin Thompson gave a fine … Continue reading Fashion| MAPLE Accessories Debut Their Fall ’17 Collection
• Queens, New York based and inspired designer brand Aimé Leon Dore, has revealed their latest collection campaign dubbed “35th St” which represents the side of Queens that helped develop the styling and uniqueness that Aimé Leon Dore brings to … Continue reading Fashion| Check Out @AimeLeonDore 35th St Campaign
• The influence social media has made globally and in a short time is mind-blowing and to watch it infiltrate genres such as Art makes the mobile platform that much more potent. Artist Richard Prince meshes the two fields with … Continue reading Art| Artist Richard Prince Sells Other People’s Instagram Pictures for $100,000
• PoorMarty is the photographer and streetwear blogger that has worked alongside us on many previous projects. As a contributor to the PoorHouse Magazine and website, PoorMarty is creating a great name for himself in art and fashion alike. We have been tracking PoorMarty’s works for a while and have grown a great appreciation for his most recent project “People Watching: Union Square“. This is a segment in which Marty travels and admires the local people of his chosen location. This trending and attention grasping concept is giving life to art photography for youthful individuals like PoorMarty. Delivering his uniquely edited photos, Marty captures Union Square gazers and social participants in their natural habitat. New York is one coty that is always photogenic and Marty properly portrays it’s never-ending beauty.
ENJOY THE PORTRAIT LOOKBOOK BELOW!
• Model sensation Ashley Sky is the latest gorgeous face to visit the renown Terry Richardson’s New York studio. Shot in black and white, the pictorial features Sky in Richardson’s signature plaid shirt and oversized frames, as well as a crop top and leather … Continue reading Fashion & Art|Ashley Sky Visits Terry Richardson’s Studio
• Katharina Jung is a young artist from Germany who has been into photography for only about a year but has produced some amazingly beautiful and thought-provoking images in a short span of time. Her imagination is extraordinary and she has been … Continue reading Art|Photography by Katharina Jung