• I Love Ugly has joined forces with infamous accessory brand Jansport, for a first time backpack collaboration featuring a three piece collection. This collective of newly designed backpacks were crafted with three specific creatives in mind: the musician, designer, … Continue reading Fashion| I Love Ugly x Jansport Capsule Collection
• #Foodporn has become of the leading Hashtag that is used on Instagram & Twitter and has inspired many great innovative ideas that help promote not just this Hashtag but the culinary and art world as a whole. So recently announced by Tel Aviv-based … Continue reading Art & Design|Take Food Porn to the Next Level with Foodography
•The classic meshing of techwear and Japanese menswear never seems to decease and ICNY and Monkey Time took much advantage of this unique fashion based chemistry. Supporting their Spring Summer 2015 collaborated capsule, the two powerhouses release just a few pieces that signify the aesthetics of Japanese menswear designs and the signature reflective elements that are supplied by ICNY. The ICNY x Monkey Time collection proposes the classic ICNY patterns embossed on all white garments and 3M silver application atop achromatic canvases. The collection makes for a great lookbook which is one reason we support the movement.
ENJOY THE ICNY x MONKEY TIME S/S 2015 Collection LookBook Below! Continue reading “Fashion| ICNY x Monkey Time 2015 Summer Capsule”
• Recently Announced is the amazing collaboration between Getty Images and Instagram as they give three instagramers the chance to win $10,000 (USD)for the best collection of visuals that shine light on underrepresented communities worldwide. This initiative was developed from … Continue reading Art & Design |Getty Offers $30k Prize for Instagramming “Underrepresented Communities”
• PoorMarty is the photographer and streetwear blogger that has worked alongside us on many previous projects. As a contributor to the PoorHouse Magazine and website, PoorMarty is creating a great name for himself in art and fashion alike. We have been tracking PoorMarty’s works for a while and have grown a great appreciation for his most recent project “People Watching: Union Square“. This is a segment in which Marty travels and admires the local people of his chosen location. This trending and attention grasping concept is giving life to art photography for youthful individuals like PoorMarty. Delivering his uniquely edited photos, Marty captures Union Square gazers and social participants in their natural habitat. New York is one coty that is always photogenic and Marty properly portrays it’s never-ending beauty.
ENJOY THE PORTRAIT LOOKBOOK BELOW!
• Musician/singer MIA is one artist of many featured in the most recent short film by Liberatum’s directors Pablo Ganguli and Tomas Auksas in a special look at an unique relationship in the film dubbed ARTISTRY/TECHNOLOGY. During this visual you get the chance to hear … Continue reading Art| Liberatum’s New Short Film Focuses on the Relationship Between Artistry and Technology
• With all this talk about smart watches due to Apple and Androids watch releases, we easily forget our humble upbringings of a traditional wrist-watch. Granted the newly released TAG Heuer Monaco V4 Phantom, is anything but ordinary, yet it … Continue reading Accessories| TAG Heuer Monaco V4 Phantom
• Raury’s fan base continues to grow steadily ever since his debut last year and with his new platform he bring awareness to what he believes in. His recently released video “PSA (Seven Suns)” he delivers an important public service announcement to everyone watching: Don’t be controlled by your cell phones. Continue reading “Music| Watch Raury’s Important Message In New PSA Video “Seven Suns””
• There’s only one thing more satisfying than tracking down the perfect wardrobe addition—keeping it perfect for more than a few wash cycles. MR. BLACK was founded by two friends who wanted their selvedge jeans to stay… well…selvedge blue. Beginning with their … Continue reading Fashion Supplies| New from Mr.Black Garment Essentials
A time off But that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t turn everything All of your senses On A time to connect With family With friends With yourself A time for rest And for fireworks There is always time for fireworks. … Continue reading Lifestyle|The Long Weekend -A Collaborative Film by S&H